The Administrative Office is responsible for providing coordination and direction of work within all County offices and departments both elective and appointive, provides analysis and recommendations for the County budget; conducts administrative studies of County operations and prepares recommendations for the Board of Supervisors.
- The FY 16/17 all funds budget is over $158 million, with over $63 million representing the General Fund.
- Direct responsibility for: Human Resources & Risk Management, Information Technology Services, Airport, Archives/Museum, Public Access TV, Building and Grounds, Capital Improvement Projects, and Purchasing.
- Responsible for preparation of the County budget, review of departmental budget requests, and budget recommendations.
- Prepares and presents staff reports and recommendations to the Board of Supervisors on a wide range of issues.
- Negotiates and oversees grants and a wide variety of contracts with vendors, community agencies and public .
The application deadline has been extended to January 3, 2017