NACO is keeping a list of resources related to the Pandemic that will help counties navigate the ever evolving situation. Check back often for updated and additional resources.
COVID-19 specific grants and available dollars (includes guidance and program info.) can be found here. Current Status of Human Services Funding under Supplemental COVID-19 Packages can be found here.
Governor’s Directives and Declarations – Scroll down for the complete list
FEMA Guidance for Counties– The application process for disaster assistance for counties is open.
COUNTY HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES (DHHS) HEALTH PROFILES – 2019 State and County Complete Report
Prepare for the 2020 U.S. Census
Info. from the 2019 Legislative Session:
5G Infrastructure: Resources for Counties:
- OTHER RESOURCES FOR COUNTIES
- Nevada Economic Assessment Project
- Rural Public Defender Reporting Tools – County Public Defense Reporting Tool Instructions & Rural PD Reporting Tool
- Becoming a County Commissioner
- County Human Services 101 – January 2018
- BLM Planning: Overview of FLPMA & NEPA
- Fuel Tax Indexing Presentation – September 2016
- Washoe County Treasurer, Tammi Davis – Property Tax Presentation
- University of Nevada, Reno – County Specific Technical Reports
- 2012 Supreme Court Ruling on DA Term Limits
- City of Sparks Supreme Court Opinion
- Applied Analysis White Paper: NV Assembly Bill 239 Renewable Energy Abatement’s
- Renewable Energy Abatement’s Cost Benefit Model
- Powers delegated to local governments